Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

Ok. This is a hard one to review because there was a lot of good but quite a bit of bad as well.

Good- The environments modles and texturing was wonderful the train looked top notch and the entire thing had wonderful detail.

Bad- The characters were too cartoonish they didn't fit with the backgrounds (to fix this I'd suggest a better skin shader). Or vise-versa the backgrounds needed to be simpler they just needed to match in style better.

The animation was well done not perfect but dam good.

The only problem I have with the script is when she causes part of the train to blow up. After this they both get sucked out as if the train is pressurized. So this leads to 2 options 1) the train is so high up there's a lack of oxygen or 2) the train is moving so fast its causing a vacuum. However since both of them seem to be able to leave the train and stand on the roof without a problem this shoots down both those options and leaves me scratching my head.

All in all an Excellent animation and better than I can do as of yet nice job.

Parasitemas Parasitemas

tough one to judge

The art at the very begging isn't as good as the rest of the vid but over all its quite well animated however the content went slightly over the tasteful line. By that I don't mean because of the concept of the animation it's self but rather how you chose to show them. (For example on the zoom in on the anus when the worms popped out you could have just shown his strained face and worms come out from under him.) For this I'm thinking you a 6 but I'm giving you one point more for not being afraid to "go there" and the complete originality of the story.

AniManic responds:

The thing is I don't see whats wrong about showing stuff like that in a cartoon since its only a cartoon :I

MinecraftEd: Online MinecraftEd: Online

minecraft? Woooo!

Haha nice even got Simons voice in there

Verge Verge

hard as heck! I love it!

To many games these days are to easy good to see a little difficulty also love the pixel look. Hate the reverse controls but its a loving kinda hate.

Multitask Arkanoid Multitask Arkanoid

Good Concept

Reminds me of double tetras a good idea you might want to do another one with buffed up graphics special levels items and stuff if you did that i could see this game becoming a top lister!

Sex Kitten: Prison Break Sex Kitten: Prison Break

Gave you the benifit of the doubt....wish I didn't

Well basically I guess this is a joke.... right? There are already a lot of these on newgrounds most are better and have less people in the credit list. Sorry.

YomToxic responds:

The Sex Kitten Series is a joke, my good man. It is not something to be taken seriously.